I was reading through my journal and came across a recent entry that struck me. Here it is:
I am 100% Responsible For …
I am 100% responsible for my actions.
- I am 100% responsible for my inaction
- I am 100% responsible for my distraction
- I am 100% responsible for my reactions
- I am 100% responsible for my proaction
The Question Is …
The question is, what kind of actions will I take today that I am proud of – and what actions will I take today that I will make excuses for?
Strive to avoid inaction, distraction or constantly living in a state of reaction.
Aim for proaction: action that initiates change as opposed to reaction to events
Take responsibility for your actions – or take responsibility for your lack thereof.
Accountability Is A Privilege
Nobody else cares about your goals as much as you
And remember – being accountable for your own goals is not a chore – rather, it is a privilege that you have the opportunity to pursue your own desires and answer to yourself.
Taking action in your life is the only way to live the live you desire. See The Action Solution now.
- What Were You Born To Do?
- You Gotta Be Hungry – Les Brown
- Life Regrets Of The Dying – How To Live Life With No Regrets
- What Dreams Will Die With You?
- You Work Too Damn Hard To Make Excuses
If you like what you’ve seen so far, and want to make the most out of your life, take a moment to read the details about my course The Action Solution and see if it’s something you’d be interested in.
Check it out here: The Action Solution.