“There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
– Albert Einstein
This week Thursday is Thanksgiving Day in the US. I know I’ve got a lot to be thankful for: including you. Thank you so much for being a part of this community these past few years.
Whether we have met in person, spoken online, or you have enjoyed my writing, I am truly grateful for you being here.
I have enjoyed every minute of it writing and sharing my thoughts with you.
I hope you have a day filled with joy and great memories – and here are some of my favorite videos to watch around this time of year =)
Everything Is Amazing – And…
Sorry for the quality of this first one – but I do love the video
Music And Life
Keep Going Until We Stop
Slowing Down In a World Built For Speed
The 3 As of Awesome
If You Like This – Spread It
If you enjoyed this article, there are two things I’d like to encourage you to do:
- Tell Someone. Forward this to someone via email, post it somewhere – and spread the word.
- Act On It. If this has struck a chord in you, make sure to remind yourself every day of what you have. If you want some help with being thankful every day, you may enjoy this start page, with a daily reminder to be thankful. Set it (Be Thankful Start Page) as your home page to remind yourself every day to take a moment for gratitude.
- Today Is Your Golden Ticket
- 10 Essential Rules For Living Your Best Life
- How To Write a Thank You Card That Actually Says Thanks
- Be Grateful Start Page
Personal Development Articles
- Inspirational Quotes About Life
- Lincoln Jordan and other “Famous Failures”
- Best Personal Development Books
- The Harvard 3% Written Goal Study
- Covey’s Time Management Matrix
- How to Stop Wasting Time Online
- How To Get Motivated Motivational Tips Techniques
- Speaking in Public Guide to Overcome Public Speaking Anxiety
- Life Rules: Rules For Life