- 1. How to Write A Personal Development Plan
- 2. What Is In A Personal Development Plan?
- 3. Personal Development Plan Template
How to Write A Personal Development Plan
“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.”
– Alan Lakein
Do you know where you’re going? Where do you see yourself in a year, five years – and perhaps ten years down the road?
If you don’t know where you want to get to, it doesn’t matter which way you go.
In Fact....Lack of planning is one of the 7 reasons people fail.
Look at titans in business, world leaders and what will you find?
Behind great successes…are great plans.
Put pen to paper, structure your thoughts and you will be amazed at the way your brain will subconsciously focus on what you want.
Why write a Personal Development Plan?
Because, frankly, it works. When you write down your plan you’ll get:
- Clarity. With the structure I lay out below, you’ll know exactly what you are doing with your life.
- Define The Why. We’ll tie it all together into your major “why” – so that even on days you feel lazy or unmotivated, you can remember why this really matters to you.
- A Course Of Action. Imagine waking up every day and knowing each day matters, and having a plan for what to do with it.
Let’s break it down into exactly what goes into it