“Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.”
– Peter F. Drucker
Too often in life we can get caught up in the unimportant, and lose sight of the gifts we have right in front of us. We can also lose our way, or forget the reasons we took on projects or goals in the first place.
For this reason, I like to think back over the last past twelve months, and plan for the year ahead by reflecting with a list of powerful questions I’ve developed over the years.
I’ve been cutting many non-essentials out of my life, and apply the same approach to my self reflection – focusing on only the questions that matter the most.
Here now is my intentionally short list :the most important (reflective) questions you’ll answer this year.
- What am I thankful for this year?
- How far have I come – and where am I going?
- What matters most to me?
- Who is important to me – and who am I important to?
- What unique experiences set this year apart from all that preceded it?
- Where did I excel – and where do I need to improve?
And finally, the question that helps me look forward to the future:
- What do I want the answers to these questions to be next year – and how will I get there?
No pressure – the answers matter only to you. Make the coming year the best year of your life.
Take Action Today
Read to make the most of this year? Get The Action Solution today. This proven, step-by-step system will lead you to the life you deserve – free of of procrastination, lack of purpose, or personal underachievement. Click to read more now.