This is from Sid’s Journal Entries.
Half hearted attempts will only get you 10% of the results.
It takes you…
- 40% of effort just to maintain
- 50% of effort gets you 10% beyond where you were
100% of effort is the only way to make real progress
Are You In Or Are You Out?
If you are 50% in,
you are already 50% out.
If you are 70% in,
you are wasting your time and might as well leave.
If you are 90% in,
you will second guess yourself when it matters most.
If you are 99% in,
you will always be second best.
(And in today’s connected, competitive world …
that translates to being second rate)
You’ve GOT To Be 100% In
You’ve got to be. It’s in or out – there is no “sort of.”
There is too much opportunity, and too much competition to settle for anything than giving your best at what you do best.
So ask yourself again, and really think hard before you answer.
Are you really in – or are you out?
This isn’t the end – it’s only the beginning. If this article has struck a chord with you, first please tell someone else about it. Tweet it out, email it to a friend, send someone a message or an IM – they’ll be glad you did.
Second, here’s a hand picked selection of articles to continue with similar themes and lessons that you’ll enjoy. Check them out, and if you haven’t already done so, make sure you get your free copy of personal development 101.
- You Can’t Start a Fire…
- 10 Essential Rules For Living Your Best Life
- You Are The Something You’ve Been Waiting For
- There Is No Secret To Success (Except This)
- Life Regrets Of The Dying – How To Live Life With No Regrets
- Famous Failures
- Being The Change You Wish To See In The World – 3 Inspirational Examples
- Today Is Your Golden Ticket
- Defend Your Standards – Or No One Will
Personal Development Articles
- Inspirational Quotes About Life
- Lincoln Jordan and other “Famous Failures”
- Best Personal Development Books
- The Harvard 3% Written Goal Study
- Covey’s Time Management Matrix
- How to Stop Wasting Time Online
- How To Get Motivated Motivational Tips Techniques
- Speaking in Public Guide to Overcome Public Speaking Anxiety
- Life Rules: Rules For Life